– (Kevin) Ancho chiles.
– Aw! – Oh, just scoop it in!
(laughs) It just gets worse! – Look at how extravagant
this dish is, and if I pass on it,
I’m gonna feel so terrible. ♪ (accordion intro) ♪ – (FBE) So today, we wanna
thank you guys for coming in to our office, because we’re gonna be trying
not to eat Office foods. – Oh!
– Wait, from The Office? – Oh my God.
– Like The Office, with like, with Michael Scott? – (FBE) Yes, we are not like
grabbing food from our break room or anything, this is foods
from The Office, the show. – That’s like my favorite show.
– Same, oh my gosh! Are we gonna get Jell-O? – (FBE) All of these foods were either featured or inspired by
moments in the show. Since this is
a Try Not To Eat Challenge, if you make it through
all of the rounds without eating, there will be a reward Office food,
but there is a punishment for losing! For every food you eat,
you’ll have to take one bite of our punishment food. – (gasps) Oh no, okay. – And you know the punishment’s
[bleep] way worse. – Yeah, yeah, okay. Well, we’ll see what happens. – This is my Get Out
of Punishment Free Card, so I get to eat all the foods,
including the reward. So I’m hungry,
so I want to use it. Exchange this card
to skip a future episode punishment and take the reward instead. – How do you get one of those? – I won it when I did the
Try Not To Get Scared. – Oh, when you went to Horror Nights. – I love The Office,
love it, so great. – (Michael) You got it? – This is funny.
– This looks so good in the show. – (Michael) Fettuccine alfredo! – Oh, I love fettuccine alfredo. – (Michael) Time to carboload. – Carboload. (laughs) – That looks [bleep] good. – I love fettuccine alfredo. – Oh my God.
It’s in the container, too! – (FBE) Yes, so we’ve got
some fettuccine to start this challenge off right, as Michael says,
it’s time to carboload, and this not from a restaurant, this is still prepared
by our gourmet chef. – Gosh dang it!
– Oh. – What, this is torture.
This is literally torture, okay? – Does it count if I open it? – (FBE) Please do.
– Okay. – Oh, it looks so good. – (Ashby) I’m gonna go for it. – You’re gonna go for it?
– I’m gonna go for it! – It’s worth it? (buzzer rings) I don’t know what to do.
I’m so conflicted. – Oh my God, it is so good.
– Stop! (buzzer rings) – Wow.
– Oh my gosh. – It’s so good!
– It’s so good! (laughs) – Ooh!
– Yes, bitch! – (laughs) This is,
he just gets to eat! – It was like… – For every food you eat,
you have to take a bite. – Yeah.
– Ugh, man. I wish it was just like
one punishment, one and done,
’cause I would eat everything. You know what I mean? I don’t want it.
(Danny laughs) I don’t want this one. – Ugh, am I gonna eat this?
Are you gonna eat it? I’m carb-loading for the marathon
I’m not running tomorrow. (buzzer rings)
– I’m starving. – Mmm, that’s good stuff. – I’m gonna pass on that one. (sighs) Restraint. – Oh [bleep] me!
– Oh my God! It smells so good. It’s nice, and like
the right amount of creamy. (buzzer rings)
Oh my God! It’s so good. This is worth whatever’s
coming my way. Oh my God.
– I’m gonna hold off. I’m in it to win it
this episode. – Congrats to you. – (FBE) You ready for us
to spice it up a bit? – Oh.
– It’s chili. – Oh no.
– It’s the chili. It’s Kevin and chili. Yay!
(Ashby laughs) – (Kevin) Some of my
Kevin’s Famous Chili. – This has happened to me
in real life, by the way.
– Has it really? – (Kevin) Undercook the onions. (both laugh) – He’s so close, yet so far! – He’s like right there.
– Right there, oh! – (Kevin) I’m up the night before.
– (laughs) He’s so… – (Kevin) Dicing whole tomatoes. – (laughs) And then the scooping of it. – (Kevin) Ancho chiles. – Oh, guy just gets…
– Oh, just scoop it in! It just gets worse! (laughs)
– (Kevin) It’s a recipe passed down from Malones
for generations. (both laugh) It’s probably the thing I do best.
– Oh [bleep] Kevin. – You know what’s crazy
about that scene? Is like, that was probably
first take, one take, ’cause you can’t
[bleep] up the carpet and have a huge stain. – (FBE) While we’ve been able
to keep ours off the ground, we do think that Kevin
would be proud of his famous dish.
(Ashby gasps) – Oh, look at that goodness. If these things weren’t attached
to one of my favorite shows, this would be easier. Kevin, this one’s for you, buddy. – I always like to see
what he says about it first. (buzzer rings) – Mmm.
I’m so happy right now. Welcome to the failed group,
it’s the best! (buzzer rings) – (FBE) This is his exact recipe. – Mmm.
– I don’t believe that. – Yeah, it’s smoky,
it’s good. It is damn good chili. – I like chunky.
(buzzer rings) No, no. – That’s really good. Are you sure you don’t want any? – I think I’m sure. I don’t think you know.
– It’s so good, that I wanna take a bite
out of yours so that they have to send it
home with me too. – (FBE) (laughs) And you have a cold. – And I have a cold,
so I know you guys can’t use it. Oh, I should’ve…
Very good. – I’m in it to win it.
So I’m not gonna eat it. – I lost already, but like I said,
at this point I just, I don’t know,
I wanna resist and like make myself proud.
I’m gonna pass on the chili. I’m. (laughs)
– No! No, not today. – Well how about we do
the short tour, and then I’ll start dinner. – Oh yeah.
– Some of my favorite episodes. – It’s great. – (Jan) No no, just the osso buco
needs to braise for about three hours. Everything else is done. – Oh no, I love osso buco. – I love this episode so much.
– It was so cringy. – Three hours? – (Jan) They often don’t even
start eating until midnight. – (Michael) When in Rome. (Sharon laughs) – This is one of my,
oh, this episode is so good. When she throws…
(laughs) Into the television. – I just love how awkward
Jim and Pam are. Like okay, can I go now?
– Yeah, yeah yeah. They like represent
all of us watching. This is how it feels. – (FBE) This dish that Jan serves
in the Dinner Party From Hell episode consists of delcious veal shank,
white wine, vegetables, and broth. – It’s veal?
– (FBE) Veal. – Wow, you guys are spoiling us. – I just hate he can just
dig right in. – Oh yeah.
Ooh, oh, I didn’t even have to cut it. (buzzer rings) I’m just a person that, when’s the next time
you’re gonna have veal? – That’s right! (laughs)
(buzzer rings) Mmm, delicious. – I’m looking forward
to watching her do the punishment. – Ugh. – Part of me like feels bad,
because look at how extravagant this dish is,
and if I pass on it, I’m gonna feel so terrible.
Alright, what the Hell, I’m gonna do it, okay.
– Oh. (buzzer rings)
I can just tell Ashby’s gonna like it. – I actually like this
because it does like… – It just falls apart.
– Fall apart. – I’ve never had veal,
and I don’t want to. – I can’t eat that. I won’t eat veal. – Mmm.
– I’m good. – (FBE) Really?
– Yeah, I think I’ll pass. I love osso buco,
but yeah, I think I’ll pass. – It, yeah, it looks
really good though. – (FBE) For your final challenge,
we decided to kick things up a notch, we’re actually gonna be
combining foods… – Ooh! – (FBE) From two of our
favorite Office moments. – Okay! – (Michael) I enjoy having
breakfast in bed. I like waking up
to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don’t have a butler,
I have to do it myself. – Same, it’s so hard! – (Michael) So most nights
before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out
on my George Foreman grill. – Yeah!
– (Michael) Then I go to sleep. When I wake up,
I plug in the grill, I go back to sleep again.
– Genius. – (Michael) Then I wake up
to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it’s good for me,
it’s the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up,
I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot.
That’s it. I don’t see what’s so hard
to believe about that. (both laugh) Look at that. Nothing like grilling
in the great outdoors! – Oh no.
– The George Foreman, again. – (Ryan) Is it the same grill
you grilled your foot in? (both laugh) – (Michael) Yes, but I got
all the foot off of it. – I got all the foot
off of it. (laughs) – (FBE) For our final tempting dish,
we decided to combine two out of the three things
that Michael famously cooked on his grill.
– Is that bacon wrapped steak? – (FBE) Just not the foot. – Shut up!
– It’s bacon wrapped steak! Yes!
– (Kendelle) Shut up! – (FBE) Instead, here’s
bacon wrapped steak. (buzzer rings)
– Oh! This is the best one.
This is the reward. – Mm-hmm!
– At least I think, this is delicious!
– Mm-hmm! This is delicious.
– Mm-hmm! (both laugh) – I took a big bite. – And I already know that
all of this meat is cruel, so don’t, you know,
kill me in the comments, but… (buzzer rings) That’s some good [bleep]
right there. – What’s the sauce?
– I’ve never had bacon steak. Like this.
It does not suck. At all. God damn it, that’s good. – I made my decision. – And this point, you’re gonna
go for the… – Yeah.
– Good stuff. – Yeah, I’m gonna go for it. I’ve been craving bacon lately. (buzzer rings) Mmm. Mmm.
– Aw. – Bomb.
– Damn. – That sauce, actually
is so good, too. – Damn.
– Oh my God. Yeah, this is good. – I had steak yesterday.
(Kennedy laughs) So I’m gonna say no. – Alright, here we go.
(buzzer rings) Mmm.
– Is it good? – Mm-hmm.
(Chelsea laughs) I can’t get over this sauce. It is so good. – I don’t know, it’s just like
does it seem worth it? And then the mustard,
I’m pretty sure that’s be more of a punishment,
for me, anyways. – I hope all this was worth it. (both laugh) – (FBE) Congratulations,
you have made it through all of the rounds of food
without eating any of them. Are you ready to see
what you’ve won? – Yeah, please tell me it’s good. – (Pam) Once a year,
they bring in a little cart, and they give away free pretzels.
– (gasps) Yes! – (Pam) It’s really not a big deal. – Oh, pretzel!
Pretzel Day! – (Pam) For some people it is. – Oh.
– Yes! – (Michael) Please tell me
you have a sweet pretzel left. – (man) We do.
– (Michael) Thank God. – (man) And we have
18 different toppings. We have sweet glaze,
cinnimon sugar… – Oh! – (man) Fudge, M&M’s, caramel dip,
mint chip… – They’re so happy
about the pretzels. – (man) Toffee nuts, coconut,
peanut butter drizzle, Oreos… – Such a good actor,
it’s insane. (both laugh) – (Michael) Is there any way
that you could do all? All of them?
– (man) The works, you got it. – Can you just get ’em all?
– This is great. – (Michael) Thank you. – We probably could have had
any pretzel we wanted. – Oh no!
– Any pretzel! My heart is broken today. – I am so depressed right now. – (FBE) With our gourmet prepared
dessert pretzel, here are all the toppings
and fixin’s you could possibly ever want in
a Pretzel Day pretzel. – Wow.
– Nice. – I’m gonna be making this.
– We can do it. – (Danny) I’m gonna…
– (Kendelle) While he makes it. – I am particular.
We might go over time. (Sharon laughs) – My mouth is like glomped shut. – Mm-hmm, so,
this is so good. It’s working really well
into my new diet. – I still feel like a winner. I mean, I don’t know
what the punishment is yet, so I feel like I can’t
speak too soon. – (Michael) Judges in session,
what is the problem here? – (Dwight) They put my stuff
in Jell-O again. – Jell-O, okay, okay.
– Okay. What’s in the Jell-O? – (Dwight) That’s real professional,
thanks, this is the third time. – I hate Jell-O! – (Michael) What is that?
– (Dwight) That’s my stapler! – (Michael) No no no no,
do not take it out. You have to eat it
out of there. – (Dwight) I do own property. My grandfather left me
a 60 acre working beet farm. – Oh, yeah, oh beet Jell-O?
– Together. – Oh my God,
am I eating beet Jell-O? – (Dwight) Stores and restaurants. – Someone’s clever. – (Dwight) Sometimes teenagers
use it for sex. – Oh my gosh, it’s beet Jell-O. It’s beet Jell-O! What the heck?
– No! (laughs) – Oh my gosh, no!
– Oh no! – I feel like it’s
gonna be gross, ’cause of the Jell-O, but I don’t know, we’ll see.
I’m nervous. – (FBE) So, as you’ve
probably predicted, we have your beet flavored Jell-O. – Oh, that looks like heart. Like it just looks like
a pure heart in there. – (FBE) Yeah.
– Oh, I love the mug! – (FBE) But if you’ll note,
when Jim gives Dwight his Jell-O, he doesn’t really give him
any utensils to eat it with, so… – No! – (FBE) When we say you have to take
two bites and four bites of Jell-O, you’re gonna have to eat it
the way that Dwight did. – Oh! (laughs) Alright, here we go. Ugh, oh. – Too weird.
Go for it, just go for it. (Ashby moans) (both laugh) – Ew, look at that, okay. – Looks delicious. – I have such mixed feelings
about this. – Get that, mm-hmm!
– Shh! – Is it bad?
Oh, nice. Oh.
– Oh no! (laughs) – My man, mm-mm. – (gasps) This should be illegal. – I might throw up. – Oh, mm-mm. – That noise,
are you [bleep] kidding me? – Ugh, this grosses me out. I don’t hate it. You know what it is? It tastes a little bit
like candied beets. This is why I didn’t
wanna eat it, with my hands, because beets stain
the [bleep] out of everything, you a-holes! (Danny laughs)
(Kendelle slurps) – Oh I didn’t, the sound effect
is what’d get me. It sucks though,
because I am that person that’s like you want an M&M?
She can’t have an M&M. (Kendelle smacks lips) – (laughs) Disgusting.
(Danny laughs) – Thanks for watching
us Try Not To Eat… – On the REACT Channel! – Subscribe! – We have new shows for you
every week! – (both) Bye! – Hey guys, Ethan here
from the REACT Channel. Hey, if you liked this episode
then be sure to follow us on Twitter, because we have reactor and stuff
Q and As, and so much more! Or just tell us
what you thought about this episode or The Office in general.